How to apply
Our online application process has been designed with you in mind. There is no need to print off a CV and no requirement to provide a covering letter. Our application process asks you for all the information we need.
We hope you'll be pleased to know our online process enables you to..
- Complete only one standard application form, no matter how many vacancies you apply for
- Provide further information only when relevant to a specific job vacancy
- Register your details on our candidate database
- Set up email alerts to hear directly from us if a new opportunity arises
- Periodically choose whether you would like us to retain your information or delete it from our records
- Choose an interview slot in the hiring manager's schedule and book it yourself using the Interview Centre facility
- Keep track of how your application is progressing
- Edit your details at any time
It would assist your application a great deal if you
- Provide all the information asked for in a concise and factual manner
- Read the vacancy details carefully and let us know how your skills and experience match what we are looking for
- Use the online facility to check your progress and book interview slots when invited to do so
- Reschedule or cancel your interview if you are unable to attend
- Attend the interview in a positive frame of mind
- Demonstrate that you have read the information provided about our company and about the job you are applying for
Information for Agencies
Whilst we appreciate the interest you have in our business, our aim is to fill the majority of our vacancies either internally or via direct contact with our candidates. Promoting from within shows how we value our people and their careers, whilst recruiting directly allows us to engage with potential candidates at an early stage in the process.
When we do need help from recruitment agencies, we use our Preferred Supplier List, or we will make direct with an agency we would like to work with on a specific role. We work hard to build relationships with our preferred suppliers and, as we have no plans to review our PSL at the moment, we ask that you respect those relationships and our request that you don't contact us speculatively with your candidates.